Q: HOW DO I RESERVE MY WEDDING DAY TIME SLOT?
In order to book your time slot, please contact me today and I will be more than happy to chat with you over phone/e-mail or in person at a consult to go over what services would fit your needs best!
THE FINE PRINT | A signed contract along with a 50% deposit is required for all wedding bookings and no time slot can be held without both these. items. Other conditions apply, please contact me today for full details.
Q: I DON’T WEAR A LOT OF MAKEUP ON A DAILY BASIS… SHOULD I STILL HIRE A PROFESSIONAL FOR MY WEDDING?
Absolutely! You don’t have to wear a lot of makeup on your wedding day to look beautiful, it just needs to be applied correctly and with the appropriate products. If you don’t want to look too “made up” for your wedding, I can give you a very soft, natural bridal look. It is most important on this day that your makeup lasts, looks great in photographs, makes you feel beautiful and is applied flawlessly to make you feel and look your best on this very special day.
Q: HOW LONG WILL A MAKEUP APPLICATION LAST?
The products I use are designed to last 12-16 hours with minimal touch-ups necessary. Most products are waterproof and many are suitable for HD film/TV and that means they will last throughout your entire day while still looking and feeling incredibly natural!
Q: WHAT TYPE OF PRODUCTS DO YOU USE?
I use a variety of products including Bobbi Brown, MAC, NARS, Smashbox etc., as well as some you might not recognize that are formulated for HD film and TV.
Q: WHY IS AIRBRUSHED MAKEUP SO GREAT?
I use airbrush makeup because it looks so natural, feels so light, and lasts so much longer than traditional foundation! It is applied with a fine mist of air, rather than being pushed into the skin, thus minimizing the appearance of skin texture and pores… the result is an extremely smooth, long-lasting finish. The products used as well as artistic technique has a substantial impact on how the resulting application will look. I am fully trained in airbrush makeup and use an HD film & television foundation that is designed to last 12 plus hours with minimal touch-up.
Q: SHOULD I GET FALSE LASHES?
I use false lashes on about 95% of my clientele and they make a BIG impact! I usually use individual lashes, although strip are used for some occasions, and I can customize to each client’s preference whether that may be just a little added length and fullness or dramatic length and fullness. Either way, the result is a beautiful, natural look!
Q. WHAT HAPPENS AT THE BRIDAL TRIAL?
We will go over the details of your wedding and discuss what make-up, if any, you normally wear and any ideas you may have. It’s very common for a bride to not be sure of what style she would like for her wedding and that’s okay! We will work together to make sure it is a look you absolutely love!
Q: DO YOU PROVIDE HAIR STYLING SERVICES?
I do not provide hair styling services for weddings. I am more than happy to provide a list of stylists with whom we work closely who can do more elaborate styles.
Q: How far in advance should I book my makeup artist?
1) Book Your Date
• Get in touch to check availability and get rate info
• Popular dates during peak wedding season (May-October) are often booked 12-18 months in advance. Please don’t delay if you are interested in using my services, as it is better to be in touch sooner than later!
• Dates are reserved with a signed contract and payment of retainer
2) Trial Run
• Closer to your date, we’ll do a trial run to create your wedding day look. Be sure to bring pictures, color swatches, or anything else that would help me bring your vision to life
• I’ll do a makeup application which includes airbrushing, full face of makeup, and false lashes
• We can also confirm your prep location and discuss wedding day timelines
3) Wedding Day Makeup Service
• I come to your prep location
• I will provide a flawless and long-wearing makeup application for you and your bridesmaids;
• Includes airbrushing, full face of makeup, and false lashes and lipstick/gloss
• My goal is to make you feel prettier than you’ve ever felt before